Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Travel


I adore airports. I am first to volunteer to take ANYONE to the airport. I love the coming and going-business, vacation, reuniting, and departures. LOVE airports. I have had a very blessed life in travel, I usually get a couple trips per year. This one happens to be from Whit- for her birthday. This girl is flying me out for HER birthday. I am just so lucky.



I am sitting in Seatac Airport at 9pm- people watching, listening to the subtle sounds of voices, ventilation systems, announcements. The lighting is pretty mellow, and there are the occassional soft sofa like benches that I have managed to hog. Lets hope that the seat next to me is empty, perfect for putting my feet up and sleeping. Its a long trip from one coast to the next. I managed to bring some tunes and my newest project to allow myself to crochet mindlessly. I of course had to ask my airline savvy aunt if a crochet hook would be allowed... FYI totally is...
Here's to the next four days of spud buds reuniting... I plan to spill out the story of Whit and Monica in the future.....




No comments:

Post a Comment